The Ohio State men's basketball team arrived in Tinseltown shortly after 4 p.m. local time Tuesday and did what a lot of tourists do in LA: They hit up the Third Street Promenade in nearby Santa Monica. Here they are posing for a photo with the famous Santa Monica Pier in the background.
Quick observations from the photo:
- Aaron Craft looks thrilled to be in California and not to be studying for his organic chemistry exam.
- Lenzelle Smith Jr. is clearly the team dad. The dad belt gives it away.
- Amedeo Della Valle brought his Hollywood clothes for the trip.
- LaQuinton Ross's body language speaks volumes about where he is in his career right now. Ready to be alpha, but not quite there yet.
- Deshaun Thomas is good at striking Dr. Dre poses.
Other highlights from the team's first day in LA:
Goodluck to everybody taking the Econ midterm. Instead, I'm going to Hollywood.— Amedeo Della Valle (@Ame_DV_33) March 26, 2013
Just had these cali navel oranges wheew they was good...— Evan Ravenel (@erav30osu) March 26, 2013
Slow down, gents. Can't have too much fun. Dad says it's time for bed:
I’m so damn sleepy and it’s only 9 o’clock ova here— Lenzelle Smith, Jr. (@L_ZELLE32) March 27, 2013