Goodbye, Kyle McCord.
A week after at least one half of The Eleven Dubcast declared a desire to see Air Noland take the field for the Buckeyes next season, OSU fans suddenly find their team without its starting quarterback as the Cotton Bowl looms.
In wake of Day refusing to commit to a starter for next season, McCord has announced his intent to enter the transfer portal in the next cycle. Johnny and George explore what this announcement means for the Buckeyes in the short and long-term before exploring QBs departing other schools as potential replacements.
Additionally, the Dubcast discussion also covers:
- McCord wasn't the only Buckeye to jump ship, Julian Fleming also plans to leave! But otherwise, are all these transfers really worth getting worked up about in this dynamic age of college football?
- What should Ohio State fans now expect regarding Missouri and the Cotton Bowl?
- Ask Us Anything! — writers to firstname.lastname@example.org this week inquired about many topics, such as thoughts on the new Grand Theft Auto VI trailer!
- The College Football Playoff committee has successfully pissed off all of America!
- Chris Holtmann has the Buckeyes playing fun basketball at the dawn of Big Ten play, and his sunglasses reflect as much.