Saturday's 21-7 win over Northwestern isn't going to earn Ohio State any style points.
Regardless, the Buckeyes will leave Evanston with an undefeated 9-0 record and will be back at Ohio Stadium next weekend after back-to-back weeks on the road.
On Saturday, weather conditions were hardly favorable for OSU, with strong winds gusting throughout the afternoon mixed in with rainstorms.
That led to C.J. Stroud's worst passing performance of the season, as he completed 10 of 26 passes for 76 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions. However, he did contribute a career-high 79 rushing yards on six carries. With TreVeyon Henderson having to miss Saturday's contest, Miyan Williams picked up the slack, running for 111 yards and two touchdowns on 26 carries.
Defensively, while OSU struggled to contain Northwestern's running game at times, the Buckeyes held the Wildcats to seven points total and rattled off 21 unanswered points to end the game.
After that taffy pull with Northwestern, we've got more than 125 photos available from Saturday's win in a photo gallery above.
- #2 Ohio State 21, Northwestern 7
- • Buckeyes Slog Past Northwestern, 21-7
- • No Style Points in Sloppy NW Win
- • Stroud Shows He Can Run When Needed
- • Buckeyes Break FBS 20-Point Record
- • Ohio State Postgame • Photos • Notebook • Quotebook • Debriefing
- • NW Postgame • 3 Key Stats • Five Things • Social Reactions