Ohio State begins a daunting stretch run of three games against top-20 opponents this week with No. 16 Purdue heading to town.
It's an undeniably big game, which means you have the chance to earn a tee from the famed Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. All you have to do is be Nostradamus and tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- The deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
Ohio State's secondary has been lockdown this year with Denzel Burke and Cameron Brown among the highest-rated cornerbacks in the country, only allowing a combined three catches 20+ yards downfield the entire season.
On the other side, Purdue's passing attack has been dominant. The Boilermakers have the No. 8 passing offense in the entire country and are just coming off of a game in which they torched previously-unbeaten Michigan State through the air for 536 yards.
It's strength on strength, so who's going to be stronger?
Correctly predict Purdue's passing yardage in Saturday night's game and win a tee of your choice from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!