Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

I Want to Show Some Appreciation for Kevin Harrish Today

+23 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
March 23, 2021 at 10:58am
41 Comments

We all know Kevin, he gives us the morning skully, and he does a great job, all the info is relative, it's up to date. He's USUALLY on time with the session ;-) but even then it's always good.

My appreciation for the skull session that I'm specifically referencing is the choices he makes for song of the day.

Today was the tipping point where I had to speak up and let Kevin know how much his choices for song of the day are appreciated. Today's song of the day was Hope by The Descendents.

In the sports world, and more importantly the sports blog/forum world as a punk rocker myself it's hard to always feel included when the conversation strays from the Buckeyes, but Kevin your choices for song of the day, while they may seem trivial to some, for those of us that have been on the outside looking in as a lifelong punk rocker and fan of the genre, and just a fan of oddball music in general, the way you include those excellent cuts and still cover all the relevant Ohio State sports information every day is a breath of fresh air.

Thank you sir, keep up the good work!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments