Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TreVeyon Henderson ND Highlights

+7 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
September 6, 2022 at 8:57am
35 Comments

We've rightfully been singing the praises of Miyan Williams performance against ND. His highlights from the game are in the forum. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2022/09/132712/miyan-williams-highlights-vs-notre-dame He was critical to the success of the drive that put the game away, so I think he's received a little bit more attention for that than Tre. 

Tre played really well and while shifty at times with cut-backs, he was also punishing people by running through them, always gaining positive yards. 

Indeed, Tre & Chop had nearly identical stat lines (6.1 to 6.0 ypc for example, each one having a long run of about 15 yards).  While their styles are somewhat different, I love the aggression and lack of quit in each one. We could truly have a dynamic two-headed RB monster on our hands. 

I do wish we'd used Tre in the passing game more, as I think he's a dangerous threat to house it when he's got space like that (as we saw in game 1 last year).

Here's Tre's highlights:

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments