Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Nathan Zegura to Replace Doug Dieken in Browns Radio Booth

+1 HS
undercoverbuck's picture
April 27, 2022 at 8:30pm
25 Comments

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2022/04/27/cleveland-browns-promote-nathan-zegura-up-to-the-radio-booth/

It was a sad day when Doug Dieken decided to step down out of the booth. Such an integral part of the radio broadcast team with Jim Donovan. Their icon voices got us Browns fans through some of the darkest days of the Franchise. He will be truly missed on Sundays. That being said the hire of Nathan Zegura is a knock out. The Bay Area native was hired to do Cleveland Brown Daily radio show back in 2013. He quickly became much listen radio with his cohost Vic Carucci weekdays at 1pm. I know Joe Thomas was the other name being thrown around to replace Doug but in my opinion I don’t think they could have made a better choice. Nathan loves the city and the team. Has great relationships with the players and will be able to bring so much whit and energy to Sunday afternoons. Congratulations Nathan, look forward to hearing your voice for many years to come!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments