Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Youre the GM, Who Do the Browns Draft?

+8 HS
Bucks17's picture
March 5, 2022 at 7:23pm
107 Comments

The Browns have some holes currently, barring FA. As a fan, I think obvious needs are WR, DT, Edge, DL, OL depth and QB depth. For this mock I am using https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/ If I were the GM, this would be my mock draft, no trades involved #13 DT Jordan Davis, UGA (huge human being, athletic and fills huge void in middle of d-line) #36 Edge Cameron Thomas, SDSU (Clowney will most likely be gone, need someone opposite Garrett) #78 WR Wandale Robinson, Kentucky (Perfect slot receiver to replace Landry, can also be used in backfield/jet sweeps, etc) #98 WR Alec Pierce, Cincy (6'3 and tested off the charts at combine. 4.41 40, 40.5" vertical) #106 LB Ellis Brooks, PSU (Has the size Cleveland seems to like in their LBs and makes a lot of tackles) #117 S Verone McMinley, Oregon (Losing safety starter Ronnie Harrison and unsure the health of others, safety depth isuch needed) #155 TE Lucas Krull, Pitt (Njokue is FA and Hoopers contract makes him expendable. Leaves Harrison Bryant as only sure bet at TE on roster) #192. OT Jalen McKenzie, USC (Tackle depth is thin, adding a big body in 6th round isn't much of a risk) #257 QB Chris Oladokun NDSU (At this spot a project qb has 0 risk and adds depth)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 107 Comments