Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cleveland Browns - New Attitude, New Team

+11 HS
Buckeyeinsc's picture
August 2, 2018 at 4:32pm
44 Comments

I love my Buckeyes but man... we need some sunshine on this site in lite of the recent Urban news. 

Against my better judgement I am feeling so much hype for the Browns this season. 24 new players (perhaps more by now) on the roster

Two new QB's (the proven veteran and the sensational rookie)

Proven coordinators/coaching staff!

Our backfield is looking absolutely ridiculous with the three headed monster: Hyde, Chubb, Johnson Jr.

A rebuilt secondary to compliment our defense.

AND, provided Gordon makes his return in a timely manner, one of the most impressive line-ups of WR's.

I expect the conference to have a down year. The Bengals unexpected playoff run is starting to dwindle again. The Ravens are on the last leg of the Flacco journey. The Steelers are the team I think is the biggest threat but have historically struggled with injuries. They are a couple key injuries away from a struggling season. Based on this I think it could be possible for the Browns to make a wild card run. 

What do you think? Will the Browns put it together and pull in a winning season? Are your expectations more tapered to a 4 or 5 game win improvement?

Side note: Bought my Jarvis Landry #80 jersey for my birthday back on the 21st. Can't wait to get it and start repping it around the Carolinas!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments