Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Who Here is an Avid Golfer...

+6 HS
RCRoy45's picture
May 30, 2018 at 2:46pm
68 Comments

I'm an avid golfer (not a good golfer.. but an avid one - handicap in the high teens low twenties)...   I was just curious as to how may 11W posters are avid golfer and how much you are able to play.  My two daughters are highly involved in competitive golf and thusly... most of my time is spent traveling to golf tournaments here and there on the course caddying or watching.. not playing..  I know my time with them is fleeting.. so I don't mind tabling my golf game till they are older and are more on their own (they are 7/9 now)...  starting next year I know we are going to need to start traveling a lot more nationally and even internationally...  

Memorial week is always fun.. and it's fun watching the four majors... I feel like golf may be on the upswing again...  as it took quite a hit when Tiger encountered his issues.. but younger players such as Speith and Fowler seem to have brought forth more interest as has Tiger's resurfacing... 

On the kids side it seems as if USKids has single handedly injected the game with thousands of future golfers 6-12 years old..  Just wondering...  If you do play and are in the DC area let me know!  Go Bucks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments