Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

If You're a Fan of Any NFL Team at All, Check in Here, How Did Your Team Do Last Night?

+5 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
April 27, 2018 at 10:19am
70 Comments

I feel like I'm the resident Eagles fan on the 11w boards here, but I do recall that there are one or two others out there floating around.

The question is raised, we've heard from the Browns and Bengals fans in force today, mixed reactions from both, but if you're not a fan of the great state of Ohio's two teams (or even if you are, feel free to partake), how did your team do?

I felt like the Eagles played it pretty much perfectly. The trade back makes a lot of sense to me, I do wish, however, they could've paired with a team that had a higher pick in the second, but to move back 20 or so spots, upgrade one of the fourth round picks, then get a second for next year? I'll take it, especially when I look at my list of 11 most coveted players that were practical at 32, and I kid you not, all 11 are still available as we head into day two...

My list in no particular order is:

1. Derrius Guice RB LSU
2. Will Hernandez G UTEP
3. Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M
4. Dallas Goedert TE South Dakota State
5. Connor Williams OL Texas
6. Courtland Sutton WR SMU
7. Justin Reid DB Stanford
8. Josh Jackson CB Iowa
9. Nick Chubb RB UGA
10. Harold Landry Edge BC
11. Trenton Thompson DT UGA

I would have jumped for joy had one of those names been called at 32 for the Eagles, and here we are, day 2, they're all still there, and the Eagles have gobbled up some assets.

Feeling pretty good about where my team stands, how about the rest of you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments