Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Jabrill Peppers possibly playing offense for Browns

+7 HS
DonJuan's picture
July 28, 2017 at 1:21pm
77 Comments

Asked how the Browns might use his talents, head coach Hue Jackson laughed and said “every which way I can.”

“He’s very smart, first off. He has been a sensational defensive addition for us. Very talented back there. Still growing,” Jackson said. “There are some things that he still has to learn, but we all know that he has had some skill on the offensive side of the ball. I don’t see any reason why we would stop him from doing something that he may be very good at.”

Please no, Hue. Please no. The last thing the Browns need is a gimmicky wild cat formation with 0% chance of throwing the ball to stall their drives. Peppers was at best, a mediocre offensive talent in college and I see no possible way he helps this Browns team on offense. He had 69 rushing yards last year against teams not named Colorado or Rutgers. Let him learn to make good angles on defense first and maybe see what he can do on punt returns, but keep him nowhere near the offense.

Link

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 77 Comments