Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Question regarding Lebron to the Lakers...

+2 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
June 23, 2017 at 12:57pm
54 Comments

So obviously speculation is running rampant, and it will only get worse as the next basketball season approaches and we drone through the 82 games the NBA makes us needlessly suffer through to get to the basketball that matters.

The truth is, no one actually knows what Lebron is going to do, but speculation does seem pretty thick right now that he will head out west and join the Lakers...  Will he?  I haven't got a clue, and at the moment, I'm not overly concerned because I would like to see him at least play this next year in Cleveland, and try and get back to the finals.

But in the spirit of foreshadowing... Does anyone think that the Lonzo/LaVar Ball circus is going to be a deterrent for Lebron to make that move?

Not saying that move would make him want to stay in Cleveland, because ultimately if he wants to leave, that's what he will do, but we also know that Lebron is a no-nonsense, hard working, straight forward guy.  Outside noise, drama, and BS doesn't seem to set well with him, so would he be willing to subject himself to that mess that old man Ball has kicked up around his son?

::Disclaimer:: I truly have nothing bad to say about Lonzo, I enjoyed watching him play at UCLA, and I think he could be a fine player, but his dad is one "shaking my head" moment right after another...

I think ultimately that Lebron, should he decide to leave Cleveland, won't go to the Lakers, because I think the LaVar Ball thunder wagon of stupidity is only going to get worse and worse....

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 54 Comments