Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!!

0 HS
jeremytwoface's picture
October 29, 2014 at 8:55am
9 Comments

I figured I would start another playoff thread because there are only about 15 going on right now.... so why not??

The Columbus Crew (or Columbus Crew SC after the re-brand) are in the playoffs for the first time since 2011 where they lost in the wild card game.

The Crew have been a little up and down this year but finished very strong going 8-1-2 in their last 11 games. They finished 3rd in the East and secured a bye so they are already into the conference semi-finals. 

They play on Saturday at 4pm against New England in the first leg of that semi-final match-up so everyone should be watching and drinking to get ready for the Buckeyes to destroy Illinois at 8. I know I'm going to find a nice bar to settle down at and watch both games (you can't get the crew game unless you have Time Warner Cable Sports Channel).

Let's cheer for a team that is already in the playoffs and stop worrying about things we can't control at the moment... (there's no voting involved in these playoffs)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments