Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Danny Clark and Todd Sibley, MSU and More

0 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture
March 24, 2016 at 3:36pm
136 Comments

So, the news out of East Lansing is interesting, yes? Yes, but not really.

Danny Clark is at Michigan State visiting the Spartans but he's there with a host of players from his UAC training group, which is run by his father, Jeff.

Things to know:

1. Ohio State was aware of the trip.
  2. Todd Sibley is not there, but was supposed to make the trip as well.

The timing of today's visit is, at the very least, awkward with Tate Martell on campus at Ohio State, but it's just coincidental.

I talked to Todd Sibley, and right now, there's no doubt that both he and Clark are in a position that they feel some questions need to be asked. That's why they're heading to Ohio State on Saturday, when the Buckeyes have their first spring scrimmage. Aside from Martell's impact on Clark, Ohio State recently had a visit from Cam Akers and a commitment from JK Dobbins that has thrown a bit of a wrench into things from Sibley's perspective.

"There's just a lot of things going on right now for the both of us as far as recruiting," Sibley told Eleven Warriors. "But we're both going down to Columbus this Saturday to get some questions answered."

I'll update more as I can.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 136 Comments