Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Shane Simmons - 2016 | MD | DE | Highlights

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
June 12, 2014 at 4:21pm
12 Comments

Shane Simmons is now ranked #31 on 247Sports Composite and the #2 SDE. He recieved on offer from Ohio state on on May 7th of this year yet he is 100% Crystal Balled to FSU. Now you may ask why would I post about a recruit that seems to be a lock to another school. Well the last CB was by the 11W alumni and recruiting guru Alex Glietman himself on  5/16/14 8:35AM to FSU. What has changed that would have me posting about him? Simmons teammate, Tyler Green has committed to Ohio State. Green has already been vocal on Twitter, among other ways, on getting recruits to Ohio State. You can bet that his team mate is no different, if anything he'll be on him even more.  Simmons will be not attending Friday Night Lights this year, as it once looked like, but he visited on June 23rd and that is his last visit before he announces on July 30th at 2pmEST. Between Urban and Green I could see a lot of CB's for Simmons flipping soon.

Shane Simmons - 2016 | MD | DE | Highlights:

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments