Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

2016 OT Matthew Hunt

0 HS
Jbuckeye559's picture
March 1, 2014 at 7:17pm
6 Comments
matt hunt.

With the 2015 class already in the making, its never to early to look ahead for the class of 2016. Matthew Hunt is a 6'3'' 280-pound OT from Waldorf, MD of St Mary S Ryken HS that is starting to catch the eye of many programs around the nation. Hunt isn't a 5 star or 4 star recruit but is on the rise of earning himself some "Stars" next to his name. Hunt will be competing in summer camps, hoping he will catch the eye of many college coaches. He already holds interest from programs like Maryland, Penn State, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Kentucky and North Carolina with his list of interest building up. One school he is hoping to add to his list is Ohio State.

Being from the state of Maryland Matthew Hunt is well aware who coach Larry Johnson is and knows that he recruits in that state. Hunt is a fan of Larry Johnson and really admires what he has done as a coach and is hoping Larry Johnson will contact him one day.

"I will really like to get in contact with coach Johnson, he was a great coach at Penn State and I know he would be a great coach for Ohio State" Hunt said.

The 6'3'' 280-pound OT has interest for Ohio State and will like to hear from the coaches soon. Hunt always watched Ohio State on (TV) growing up and has been a huge supporter for the program and is also a big fan of Urban Meyer calling him one of the best coaches in college football. Hunt is hoping he will land some interest with the Ohio State coaching staff, possibility of building a relationship with the coaches, gaining their trust on his ability to play the game and possibilities on even landing an offer from the program.

"I think Ohio State is a great place, I would want to go up there one day and see how it is, I like the program, they have a big fan base.. getting the chance too get in contact with coach Johnson will be a blessing" Hunt stated.

Look for Matthew Hunt to hopefully one day accomplishing his dream. Having the chance to visit Ohio State, get a taste of what the Buckeye Nation is and the accomplishment on landing an offer from the program.

heres is some highlights of him:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3130952/highlights/94566395?autoplay=1

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments