Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Will Penn State Become a Yearly Game for OSU Again Now That Washington/Oregon Added?

+8 HS
NotYourRivalFan's picture
August 15, 2023 at 6:14pm
83 Comments

It was impossible for this to happen when there were only 4 top football brands in the BIG namely Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan and USC.

However now with Oregon and Washington added, you have 6 football brands which means each of the football brands will play at least 3 of the other top football brands each year.

So my question for Ohio State fans is:

Would you want to play Penn State and Michigan every year and have either USC, Washington or Oregon rotate in each year or

Just play Michigan each year and have 2 of the 4 of Penn State, USC, Oregon and Washington rotate in each year?

I figure the 4 West Coast teams will play 2 of the 3 each year so each will only have 1 spot open to play either OSU, PSU or Michigan.

Even though we're always be "Not Your Rival" I'd like Penn State and Ohio State to continue to play annually.  Even though you've beat us the majority of the time, usually the game is very competitive.

What do Ohio State fans think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments