Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Don't Stand a Chance

+8 HS
bucksrus's picture
December 13, 2022 at 8:34am
284 Comments

This is pretty strange. Not since OSU vs Miami 02 has osu been so thoroughly discounted for an upcoming game. 6.5 point dogs, in Atlanta, their backyard, but it feels more like a 3 score dog. Noone is giving OSU a chance to win this game. Who is setting the point spread? Aren't they paying attention to the experts who are claiming OSU can't score and can't stop UGA from scoring? UGA is very good. They are good enough to win it all. Newsflash. OSU is pretty good too. With Ryan Day running a high school offense, and not very competently, OSU still ranked as one of the best in the nation. Without even really trying and without a healthy RB. Can't run the ball, heck, can't even run a play without a "check with me" to call the perfect play. The defensive backs playing 10 yards off the ball and can't tackle. Allowing qb's and rb's to have career days. Too many big plays. Does that cover everything? Did I cover all OSU's faults? With everything that's wrong with OSU they are still a top 5 team and in the playoffs. Another newsflash. OSU has a few great players. OSU is capable of playing at an elite level. The coaches can devise a competent game plan and execute it. I have seen them do it. Yet Noone is giving OSU any chance to win the game against UGA. The Buckeyes have them right where they want them. This is 02 all over again. GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 284 Comments