Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Seems to Me Like We Should Be Apologizing!

-7 HS
UrbanLegend419's picture
December 3, 2022 at 8:16am
131 Comments

So as I sit here and recount all the terrible things Ive read about CJ Stroud and Treyveon Henderson over the last week. (Yes mostly about them two specifically) Tell me now as the smoke settled and all is right with the world do you still feel the same? Do you think we're better off without them going into these playoffs? McCord I'm sure after not throwing more than 5 passes all year will be a huge upgrade over CJ. Every runner we have is better than Trey! Lol I would be surprised if either of them can truly give a damn about this opportunity after being completely abandoned and ridiculed by us. They're just supposed to turn around and do it for Buckeye Nation now! Some of us need to chillax when things go south before we go pointing fingers, or making conspiracys we know absolutely nothing about. (Talking to you Hartline thread guy... Haha jk). My belief is with the Heisman not looming over his head CJ is going to be able to play a lot more free and we'll see some of those omg throws from him again. Healthy Trey may or may not be the best back on this team but he's certainly not all the things I read about him. He had around1600 yds and 19 tds as a freshman. Come on people! Lol I just think that they're college students. Kids! Sometimes no matter how pissed we are we just need to breathe. Hopefully they can forgive and forget and lead Buckeye Nation to the promise land! End rant, and go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 131 Comments