Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game One 9.3.22 Score Prediction Thread ...................Notre Dame vs Ohio State

+18 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
August 27, 2022 at 12:04pm
156 Comments

Well, we made it through another long off season so it's time to bring back the annual score prediction threads. About a week before each game, I create a score prediction thread and the closest guess each week gets a ton of UV's and mentioned in the following weeks score prediction thread. 

Good luck and let's have some fun this season. 

Notre Dame presents a different kind of challenge and I'm glad we're going to be hosting them early in the season. If we truly have the number one offense in CFB, coupled with a new look defense, I'm getting extremely excited to watch how this game unfolds. They have a new head coach that we're all familiar with after losing Brian Kelly to LSU.

It may take a while for our offense to get rolling, but once we hit our stride we won't be stopped. With Henderson, JSN and CJ leading the charge, I see this game getting out of hand by the end of the 3rd quarter. My bold prediction is;

OSU - 38

ND - 21

What's your take on the game and don't forget to return post game to upvote the closest guess.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 156 Comments