Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What in the World is Going on with Ticket Prices?

+15 HS
fritziebuck's picture
December 26, 2021 at 1:11pm
132 Comments

I live in Southern California and I looked into buying Rose Bowl tix. They want $200+ per ticket for decent seats.  These people are absolutely out of their minds.  No wonder so many fans are skipping this game.  Not about the Rose Bowl in particular,  but just ticket prices in general are spiraling out of control.  My wife and I were in Columbus visiting family for the Michigan State game.  We had the opportunity to purchase tickets for the game, and I forget the price, but it was astronomical.   Who is paying these prices?  To take a wife and a kid to a college football game, it would be nearly a grand, lol.  No WAY!!   

CFB isn't for families anymore.  I guess I won't be attending games anymore, and I'll be watching from home.  

I have sufficient financial resources to purchase tickets.  For this amount of money you're forced to choose between purchasing tickets to a CFB game, or a week vacation to somewhere tropical.   I'll choose the vacation every time.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 132 Comments