Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Beat Xichigan!!!

+12 HS
gunin2012's picture
December 9, 2021 at 2:54am
64 Comments

I love the new hire on defense and I am hoping for an aggressive smash-mouth type of D that is angry when they play. I am able to admit we were beaten pretty handily by TTuN, however I am not as they are to forget the last 20 years of domination. It seems that after this one win they have now climbed the mountain and think they have been given the conference shield to carry. I will use Lee Corso’s famous “not so fast my friend”, to put a halt to any dreams or aspirations you may have Xichigan fans. You are still the same team that you have been the past 20 years. Nothing has changed you are still our bitch! I want to make it clear that all the shit talking you continue to do will be remembered and will not be forgotten. Keep talking about how you man handled us, keep talking about the domination you felt. It's another blip on the radar so be prepared for another decade of loss and confusion as the Buckeyes are fortifying their positions this winter and preparing for battle you better be ready. We are coming and we are bringing hell with us. The Shoe will not be kind, our fans will not be kind and we will help you remember where you belong and who is the true carrier of the conference shield. You've been warned!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments