Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Time Again for the Way Too Early Top 5 Things...Train Derailed

+2 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
November 13, 2021 at 7:46pm
27 Comments

Great game, great win, all if not most doubts cast aside for at least a weak. My top 5 are

1. The offensive line played well opening holes and giving protection for CJ. Not sure what lead to the turn around but I am dam glad it showed today.

2. The play calling. Was it me ? It appeared more electric and less predictable or maybe because we were able to run that lead to more dynamic plays or less penalties.

3. This WR trio BEST ever ? One day we will watch them in the NFL [hopefully] and think back to their years together here. They are SPECIAL. Individually great and together AMAZING.

4. The defensive, my thoughts. Played well enough. The Purdue offense was throwing under 3 seconds [as were we] and just dinking and dunking. The tackling needs to improve amongst some of the starters. 

5. I think Williams needs to be used more, he runs differently than Henderson. Great 1-2 punch.

GO BUCKS, Its Farty time. I am already ready to plow through M()^*&&^%n teams this November.

Bonus

The BIG refs SUCK and are a JOKE. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments