Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Jack Miller Dashcam Footage

+20 HS
dgrimm_6's picture
November 10, 2021 at 11:15pm
147 Comments

I apologize if this has been covered but I didn't see a forum post, Cleveland.com posted the dashcam footage of Jack Miller's arrest and I've gotta say I do not believe he was impaired at all. The officer says he could see Jack swerving in and out of traffic which is just completely false. He had Jack do all these tasks on camera which Jack did very well. He slipped up on the alphabet one but that could be just due to nerves. Jack was very respectful, seemed very engaged the whole time, and performed the straight-line walking and balance test perfectly. That balancing test he had to do at the end is honestly really hard I struggled with it completely sober. Once that cop heard he was on the football team he tried to do everything he could to get him to mess up. Maybe you all have a different opinion than I do but I feel like Jack should easily win this in court. Also found it quite interesting he was never offered a breathalyzer.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 147 Comments