Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A November to Remember...but Aren't They All?

+5 HS
Sloopy1976's picture
November 8, 2021 at 3:09pm
12 Comments

There is nothing like B1G football in November. The weather cools, the leaves change color and fall to the ground, and large stadiums across the Midwest fill with rambunctious fans rooting on their teams in the home stretch of the season.

No fan base in the conference has had more Novembers to remember over the past 20 years than us. We have been spoiled to the point where November has become my favorite month of the year. So many great memories in November, and I'm so grateful for all of them. Our dominance over That Team Up North, Holy Buckeye, 14-9 in 2002, The Game of the Century in 2006, running away with B1G title after B1G title...the list goes on and on and on. And this season is shaping up to be yet another encore by our beloved Buckeyes. Beginning with Halloween weekend (yes, I know its not technically November, but its close enough) we began a run of games that includes PSU, @Nebraska, Purdue, Sparty and @TTUN. The table is set for us to once again make it a November to remember.  

So while other conferences claim that football just means more, I'll stick with the B1G, and specifically the Buckeyes. There is no room for chickensh## Saturday in November in this conference. You won't find Liberty, New Mexico State, Southern Alabama or UL Monroe on a B1G team's schedule in November (these are actual SEC opponents this month). I actually feel bad for fans of other conferences when we hit November because November in the B1G (and specifically for our Buckeyes) is truly magical. Discussions about the top 4 in the CFP can wait; for now, I'm going to sit back, relax, and take in the awesomeness that is B1G (and specifically Buckeye) football in November. 

GO BUCKS! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments