Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

You Cats Never Hesitate to Bust My Chops So Jmo Here

+58 HS
gobucks1966's picture
September 22, 2021 at 3:15pm
94 Comments

Things are not what we thought the Dr. ordered so far this year. Myself included we have ranked on just about every coach and player I can think of. I feel we are going a bit to far and JUST MAYBE are doing more harm than the poor play of the defense. Parents of recruits and players along with their kids read these boards and our comments are not helping mostly possible recruits we want to land. This board has turned into a plane crash on a mountain top and we are eating each other to survive with no help on the way. If this is to over the top please remove. This is just my thoughts and we still can win the B10 simply on our offense alone with a defense that should be able to grow and get better. Stroud has a injury and in the first two games against good team did better than I ever expected. Making the playoffs are in reach too I have seen many teams struggle and already a few surprises. Again to do well in that DEE has to get much better. Either way a one loss OSU team should be a player in the play offs even Bama wasn't a pretty game. GO BUCKS you cats

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 94 Comments