Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Big Ten Championship Tickets

+3 HS
MaxPowerBucknut's picture
July 13, 2021 at 10:59am
18 Comments

I searched the forum, and most posts are people who were trying to sell tickets to previous BIG Championship Games. What is the best way to acquire tickets in advance for this game? I live out West and so planning to get there for the game needs to be done a little in advance so I can get flights and hotels. 

I obviously don’t have interest if the Buckeyes aren’t playing in it. In prior years there was a service where you could pay a fee in advance, and then if your team made the game, you were guaranteed to be able to buy tickets at face value, but if they didn’t make it you lost that deposit. Obviously it cost more if you selected OSU rather than say, Rutgers or Nebraska. 

I’ll probably be stuck paying exorbitant fees through StubHub or Ticketmaster or Vivid Seats but thought I would check to see if anyone knew any other way. I know that the school that makes it gets an allotment, but I’m guessing for OSU the alumni aren’t getting access to those tickets. Thanks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments