Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Underrated Buckeyes and Your Favorite Moments of Them

+9 HS
Carmen1's picture
December 8, 2020 at 10:40pm
20 Comments

Wanted to make a fun lighthearted thread to combat the stressful times. Who are some of your favorite underrated Buckeyes and moments that make them special? Some for me:

-Chris Vance (WR 01-02)

Great garbage time touchdown. Second leading receiver in 2001 behind Malcolm Jenkins

Anthony Schlegel (LB 2005)

Was part of my all time favorite LB trio, the 2005 Hawk, Carpenter, Schlegel lineup. This is not in his playing days but I couldn't resist.

Brian Rolle (LB 07-10)

For some reason was always one of my favorite players in my pre-teen/teenager years when he was on the field. Caused one of my most excited moments as a fan

Kenny Guiton (QB 10-13)

Everybody loves Kenny G but he belongs here because he'll unfortunately never be in the same debates with Joe Thomas Barrett, Braxton, Pryor, Troy, Haskins, Fields, etc. Love this game and it was the moment Urban won the program for good.

Steve Miller (DE 11-14)

We all know the play, he's the Joker, he's the smoker, he's the midnight toker

Noah Brown (WR 14-16)

Had this crazy catch in a blowout of OU 

Dre'Mont Jones (DT 15-18)

Dre'Mont was popular, but never to Heyward, Bosa, Bosa II, or Young status. And yes, Pick 6s are my favorite event in football.

Binjimen Victor (WR 16-19)

One of the best touchdowns this team had last decade no doubt. Victor is still right out of college so maybe he will be remembered more, but I have a feeling years from now he will be overshadowed by the Hills, Campells, Olaves and Wilsons of the late Meyer-Early Day era.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments