Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Is This the Golden Age of Buckeyes in the NFL?

+6 HS
Brohio's picture
December 13, 2018 at 11:00am
12 Comments

I saw some articles about Denzel Ward in the running for defensive rookie of the year (he won’t beat out Derwin James but I digress) I got to thinking about how much success former Ohio State players are having in the NFL

Zeke is the leading rusher, Michael Thomas rewriting the WR record books, Bosa and Lattimore are back to back ROYs, the Saints secondary is nearly all Buckeyes, Vannett and Heuerman are both TE1 for their respective teams, Elflein, Norwell, Decker are all doing amazing on the line, Raekwon and Baker are Miami’s starting LBs, Darron Lee has been a beast in NY, Heyward dominates in Pittsburgh, Cam Johnson is arguably the best punter in the league this season, Bradley Roby is still Denver’s premier DB, and Curtis Samuel is coming on as Carolinas best X factor. I’m sure I’m forgetting some but this has to be the greatest time ever for Ohio State players in the NFL especially with Bosa set to go #1. 

Has there ever ever been any time even comparable to this for Bucks in the league? 

(Mod Edit: moved to Other Sports Forum)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments