Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Today’s Football Comedy Brief # 1

+7 HS
thedewman10's picture
November 29, 2018 at 2:28pm
23 Comments

Hi everyone. I’m not very good at this type of thing, and if it was posted under someone else’ forum, forgive me but I saw an article on wolverines wire. I usually look to the comments first to see the whining after a Bucks dismantling. It is pure comedy. The last paragraph was so hilarious I had look again to see if it was a parody.  

If anyone wants to use the title again with a different Brief # feel free at any time. I love reading the things Buckeye Nation offers up. Happy reading. Full article at:

https://wolverineswire.com/2018/11/19/knapp-how-jim-harbaugh-is-taking-o...

Last paragraph....

The Big Ten is turning into the Michigan Football conference once again and it starts with a victory over Ohio State on Saturday, something Harbaugh has yet to do and this seems like the year it finally happens. Meyer is starting to crack and so is his foundation at Ohio State, they are struggling, and have many issues, while Michigan is booming through, and in control of their destiny. This Saturday, there will be a new king in town and his name is Jim Harbaugh.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments