Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Underrated seats in Ohio Stadium

+6 HS
JTFor President2016's picture
August 29, 2017 at 3:21pm
38 Comments

First off, I'll start by adding some credibility to this post. I have attended over 50 OSU games in the past 10 years; however, only 7 of those games have came by the way of season tickets, which were located in 24AA. (Which are not among my favorite seats). The rest have been single game tickets spread all around Ohio Stadium. Everyone knows the "perfect football ticket." 50 yard line, maybe 10-15 rows up so that you're close to the field but not too close to get a good view of the whole field. The problem is, that kind of ticket can cost you over $1000 just to watch the Buckeyes steamroll Kent State. So the question is, have you sat in seats at Ohio Stadium that you absolutely loved even though they don't get the recognition as "great seats". For me, I'll name a few of my favorites. 

3) Section 3C (OSU vs TTUN 2012) - Endzone seats in the nosebleeds are the cheapest tickets in football. However, you can usually get them at a great value, and offer a tremendous view of the playcall. Probably the best seats for being able to follow the QB through his progressions. 

2) 22C (OSU vs Bowling Green 2016) - 40 yard line seats 10 rows up in the C-deck are about as perfect as you can get in my book. You get a great view of the game, and absolutely PERFECT seats for watching TBDBITL. You can make out their performance without relying on the big screen. 

1) 12C (Several Games) - The reason I have this listed is not all about the game itself. 12C is often the section of tickets that Ohio State sells to visiting schools.  While it is great to surround yourself with OSU fans, I think it is awesome to sit around the visitor fans. It is usually full of respectable trash-talk and it is very common for a visitor fan to tell you how amazing the gameday experience is at OSU.  Also, it is possible to get last minute tickets after the away team releases the unsold tickets back to Ohio State.

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments