Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

An Open Letter to Tim Beck

+1 HS
NeemOSU's picture
November 21, 2015 at 8:39pm
135 Comments

As I'm walking to my car with my friends, I couldn't help but notice a little boy, who looked no older than 9, crying. I walked up to him and his father (Which looked like he was holding back tears as well), the father asks me what year am I in. I told him I was a Freshman. He then asked me if I saw last years run, which I responded to with a yes. He then threw a curveball question: Why did Tim Beck even get hired?

I had no answer.

We then spent 10 minutes calming the kid down, but in the middle of it the kid asks me "why cant we win good?" To which I also had no answer. I went to my car and grabbed a toy that my niece left in the car. I gave it to him and told him to cheer up, but I couldn't help but feel for him.

The way the dad looked was almost if he had been back in the Cooper years. The kid looked devastated, and so was I.

I REFUSE to believe that this is on anyone else but TIM BECK. You, as an offensive coordinator, were handed a set of keys to a brand new Lambo, being the 2015 Ohio State Buckeyes. You could barely get it to 4th gear, and you swerved too much, finally stalling the engine. All these athletes and you could only muster 5 first downs? You let one of the greatest buckeyes in history get booed on his last play in the Shoe. Your Heisman Hopeful not only lost that chance, but is now grilling you in front of the media. Your locker room doesn't trust you. You condemned Seniors to a loss in their last home game.

I say this from the mind and the heart. F&*K You, Tim Beck. I hope you get fired, and most of buckeye nation will not miss you. Thanks for turning the Defending Champs into a team playing in the Citrus bowl.

With Hate,

Neimann

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 135 Comments