Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

ESPN Radio Booger McFarland's comments on Ohio State

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
October 24, 2015 at 10:22am
107 Comments

Was coming home from an early morning trip to get firewood and was listening to local ESPN Radio's "Daria and Mel's CFB Radio Show".  The topic turned to who would you want to see in the CFB Playoff final Game.  Mel Kiper said Baylor and Alabama, and SEC lapdog Daria Nowka agreed.  They then brought in former LSU Tiger DT Booger McFarland for his opinion on that and the slate of CFB games, today.

Booger McFarland went on to say he wanted to see Alabama (even though he is former Tiger, he thinks Alabama beats LSU in 2 weeks) in a rematch against Ohio State.  His reasons:  

1. "Ohio State is going around the country beating their chest, saying they would be the best team in the SEC.....", "and I think Alabama would beat them by 21 points"

2.  "Ohio State reminds me a lot of Florida State from last year, sleepwalking through the season, squeaking out victories.....they think the QB change will spark the offense, so we shall see."

3. "urban Meyer is the cockiest coach I have ever seen on the sidelines, and if you put him against Nick Saban with a revenge factor on the line, I think Alabama gives Ohio State the beating that most of the country wants to see."

Again, SEC lapdog Daria Nowka agreed with this going on tho say that both Ohio State and Michigan State are underperforming.

I Ike's my local sports radio better before they switched from Yahoo Sports to ESPN.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 107 Comments