Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

UofM is 1-7 against MSU since Mike Hart's "Little Brother" comment. Curse, Catalyst or Coincidence?

0 HS
ChapsRocks's picture
October 19, 2015 at 11:13pm
23 Comments

In Mark Dantonio's first season as MSU head coach, Michigan scored late to barely beat the Spartans. After the game Michigan's Mike Hart said  "I was just laughing, I thought it was funny. They got excited. Sometimes you get your little brother excited when you’re playing basketball, and you let him get the lead, and then you come back and take it back."

Mark Dantonio responded by saying " But just remember, pride comes before the fall... This game is an important game. So they want to mock us all they want to mock us, I'm telling them: it's not over. So they can print that crap all they want all over their locker room. It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting... I'm going to be a coach here for a long time. It's not over. It's just starting."

Since this comment MSU is 7-1 against UofM. Were Mike Hart's comments a curse, catalyst or coincidence?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments