Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Makes You Proudest About Buckeye Football?

0 HS
Fly Patterns's picture
October 14, 2015 at 10:59pm
42 Comments

To heck with worrying about the occasional bad bit of news like a decommit!  Let's balance out this bad mojo with remembering ALL THE INCREDIBLE THINGS ABOUT BUCKEYE FOOTBALL!  Please, for my sanity, chime in and share what you think is great about the TBDTITL.  here are a few of mine.

• 6-0.
  • Urban Meyer is UNDEFEATED in conference play, isn't he?
  • Most weeks as the number 1 team in all the land in the AP poll.
  • every time I turn on the tv, some former Buckeye great is staring back at me dropping knowledge on everyone, including mouth breathers from Michigan:  Spielman, Galloway, Herbie, Robert Smith.  Not to mention Clark Kellogg, the best in the biz for college basketball.
  • Our future head coach is Killing it in Texas.
  • How about just think about having these names on the back of jerseys next year:  Bosa, Cooper, McCall, Hausmann, Mack.  To name just a few.
  • Think about the absolute LEGENDS who we get to watch play for at least another 7 games:  Miller, Jones, Elliott.  And all the terrific young men on this team like Perry, and the unsung guys like Fada.

I could go on and on about all the reasons why I get fired up every saturday to watch every play of every game, and also why this site is the first one I check in the morning.  All the reasons make the occasional bad news seem like a blip on the radar of a period of unprecedented success and momentum for this football program.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?  WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments