Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

B Miller ready to play QB again?

0 HS
AZBuck LHC's picture
October 6, 2015 at 12:12pm
106 Comments

Cardale Jones continues to struggle as a starting quarterback and JT Barrett seems like he may still need more time to recover his confidence and timing after a serious ankle injury last November. So, what about Braxton? Is his shoulder strong enough to resume his previous role? I realize he is making progress in his transition to HB/Receiver, but it is difficult to utilize his great athletic ability in that roll, and the team may need a spark to win those November games against Michigan State and TTUN. Does anyone have any inside knowledge of his rehab/current status?

Additional note: Sorry that that this post has seemingly angered so many on the forum....that was not my intention. I posed the question about Braxton because of the comments made by Robert Smith on ESPN last Saturday and was naturally curious if he was even physically able to play QB. For the record, I think Braxton is one the most gifted athletes in the country and needs to be more involved in the offense, but I'm not advocating him replacing Cardale Jones as starting QB. The forum should be for entertainment only, and we all know that Coach Meyer is not going to read these post for guidance.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 106 Comments