Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Time for a change...

0 HS
Buckeye419er's picture
October 5, 2015 at 11:33am
58 Comments

If Alabama were to lose 3 games this season, would their fans not still praise them as the best team in college football? I think we all know the answer to that.

So why is it that the Buckeyes are undefeated and so many fans are so quick to bash them? And if the Buckeyes were to win every game this season by a touchdown or less does that make them any less worthy? I think not.

Expectations are a mother******. 

I don't want to be ashamed to be associated with being a fan of the greatest team in college football but these so called fans are making it hard to hold my head high. 

Let's not make Alabama fans look like the sane ones. That's just disgraceful. I hate the fact that I've even stooped to comparing us with them. But a slap in the face is necessary.

Until these W's turn into L's we should be grateful and respectful. No other fan base can say that their favorite college football team is on an 18 game tear. That shouldn't be taken lightly. 

Last season the Buckeyes lost to a 7-6 Va. Tech. Went to OT and nearly lost to a 7-6 Penn State. Barely escaped an 8-5 Minnesota. 2 years prior in 2012 OSU barely escaped Bloomington with a 3 pt. victory yet everyone swears they would have won it all were they given the chance. 

What's changed? We've changed. 

Time to stop getting on your team, and start getting behind them again. They need us as much as we need them. Let's not destroy moral.

As always, Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments