Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Did someone sell their soul last year?

0 HS
BucksTol419's picture
October 4, 2015 at 9:00pm
24 Comments

First off, let me say that this post is meant as a quasi-joke, I'd say75/25 in terms of joke/seriousness. Last year, JT put up record setting numbers, and Cardale came in at the end and played like Zeus. I think part of the reason everyone is still questioning why he isn't starting is because of how well JT played last year, and expected him to come back even better. I'm sure that Cardale is starting for a reason that manifests itself in practice, I'm just wondering if anyone "in the know" knows what that is? Is JT really not playing that well in practice? Did someone sell their soul last year and give JT abnormal abilities?

I think Cardale hasn't looked that bad stat-wise. At halftime yesterday, he was 12/16 with 200 yards. But I've heard Urban say that a major factor in his decision are the stats that the 2 QB's put up. And stat-wise...JT is murdering Cardale.

Don't troll me, I'm not over-reacting. Cardale is a legend in my book and always will be.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments