Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU Home Game Scene for Non Ticket Holders

0 HS
WedgeSplitter's picture
October 1, 2015 at 2:58pm
24 Comments

Hello friends.

My father and his brother want to go to Columbus for the OSU-Maryland game this year. They prefer to hit the skull session, tailgate and then find a bar/area to watch the game with fans.

They used to love the old Hineygate scene. Now I have not been to a home game in years, from my understanding the Hineygate moved to somewhere west of campus and it never really gained the momentum it used to have. He is asking me for recommendations for something similar or at least fun. Does Little Bar still have a similar set up with the large screen out in the parking lot?

I used to watch a lot of games at Hamptons on King, so I recommended that one already. They know about Eddie George's, Varsity Club, etc. and those are always a good time as well. I just want to make sure they have a good time and I won't be there to help out at all, was hoping for a little assistance from the reliable 11w community. Thank you in advance and GO BUCKS.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments