Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Defensive line adjustments?

0 HS
cmented36's picture
September 28, 2015 at 12:27pm
38 Comments

Maybe it's just a knee jerk reaction to watching Schutt get washed down the line early and often Saturday but I think (hope) that we will be seeing some defensive line adjustments coming the Bucks way soon. I know they have been pulling schutt in passing situations and going 3 down with a blitzer most of the time this season but in my opinion I think I'd personally love to see Lewis @ Weakside, Washington @ Nose, Bosa @ 3 Technique, and Hubbard/Holmes @ Strongside. I think this would give you the ability to keep the same group on the field in all situations and Washington showed last year he was more than capable holding his own on double teams at Nose  and Bosa is able to dominate wherever he is on the line. Just think having Bosa and Hubbard on the same side, 1 of them is getting a 1-on-1 block or the other team has to keep both a TE and a RB in to help. Just sort of wondering what you guys thought watching the game or what you might change, if anything if you were in the staffs shoes. I know we don't know the players, or the game as intimately as the staff, I'm just wondering from what you've observed watching the last few weeks. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments