Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Just my two sense (yes that's intentional)

0 HS
Gideon2618's picture
September 22, 2015 at 7:48pm
26 Comments

Comment as needed, but... if we are no longer a "zone read" based offense and more of a ground and pound, edge rush, play-action team (and I'm still wrapping my head around what that means offensively) then Cardale is your starter. He will keep one safety honest every snap based on his arm alone.
If we are a offensive coordinator on the sideline because he needs to engage with an experienced o-line to make adjustments, light a fire under their ass, etc... then i ask why? Let the coordinator be the guy in the booth letting the qb know where he sees the offense going so he and the offense move on the same page.
If we have "sooo many offensive weapons" then turn one guy, just one, into your burner that's a deep threat. The threat doesn't come from a 4.4 vs a 4.3 40. It comes from being able to shake loose early and being able to track the ball in air... and most importantly catch the damn thing. Noah or not, one of our studs needs to be groomed for this.
And lastly. Put Zeke with the slobs for a day so he can teach them how to sustain blocks.
OH-

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments