Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Did anyone else see OSU's 2014 national championship banner covered during FNL's?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
July 26, 2015 at 11:44am
20 Comments

I looked up at the banners during FNL's and the new 2014 banner was covered. It was all white. All the other ones were showing, and they had plenty of evidence of the championships on video and elsewhere during the camp.

I wonder if this was some sort of motivation to look ahead to 2015 and put the championship behind them while embracing the grind. This would be along the lines of Darron Lee not wanting to talk about 2014 anymore. Did anyone notice the covered banner? Or was I just delusional from a long and exciting week? Helmet stickers to anyone that can provide photographic evidence of the covered banner.

Edit: Here is the link to an article about the banner. I must have missed the unveiling. Did anyone see it unveiled during the camp? I just saw it covered, and this link shows it covered as well, but says it would be unveiled.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/ohio-state-made-sure-to-remind...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments