Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Open Letter to Ross Fulton

0 HS
Nairion's picture
July 24, 2015 at 5:31pm
27 Comments

Dear Mr. Ross,

Thank you so much for your work at 11W. I truly feel our fanbase is raising the bar of football intelligence among commoners due in no small part to your work. I enjoy thouroughly every article you post. (Even the occasional one that is to complex for me to comprehend.)

As you may have heard, our mutual friend Braxton has decided to make a position change to better highlight his athletic abilities this season. This will undoubtedly change his focus this season, as well as that of the offense. My question to you, Sir Football, is how will that focuas change?

We can all imagine Xbrax360 in the jet sweep playing the Jalin Marshall role. Some of us may remember Ted Ginn at pint returner amd think Miller might bring flashbacks. But how will the every down offense chamge now that Mr, B1G 2 Time Player of the Year is outside the tackle box?

I request humbly that you research, organize and comment on an article detailing the adjustments you think Coach Meyer might make. For this, you will be rewarded with a very heartfelt "thank you" and the enduring endearment of your faithful following.

Until the season starts,

Nairion

PS Look below to see those who agree with me. Ignore those that dont.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments