Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Penn State 247 Board Reacts To The Braxton Miller News

0 HS
305Buck's picture
July 23, 2015 at 11:14pm
96 Comments

Truly amazing what urban can get players to buy into. Biggest win for him this offseason. 

And they call James a used car salesman. Geez. 

He will be on the sidelines after the first big hit from a safety. I still can't believe he didn't graduate transfer

I dont think he has much future at any position in the NFL. Like tebow, he was perfect for what Meyer runs, but his arm talent is not NFL caliber. Not enough time to refine his skills as a receiver either. He should have given one more ride as a transfer qb, bc he's not even going to start sticking at OSu

Apparently, Urban Meyer has given Miller a "token" position. I just can't picture this working out for either party!

$$$ talks

He's done. A few big hits and he's toast. Doesn't sound like he's 100% back from the injury. Sweep the leg.

Urban has never had a successful NFL qb. Alex Smith is a joke of a starter and a mediocre game manager. Leaf and Tebow are scrubs. I will argue everyday that Meyer is terrible at graduating kids to the nfl. His S&C program sucks for kids going to the nfl (just look at the injury history of UF kids) and his systems do not translate to the nfl at all... Once HS coaches and college kids realize how unprepared Urban's system makes them for the NFL they back off. It happebed at UF and it'll happen at OSU. The difference between Meyer and Saban is Nicky puts studs in the NFL. That's the model I'm hoping CJF is copying.

Can't imagine this guy going over the middle with his history of injuries. I see a lot of screens when he is in with a few trick plays but not a full time starter.

Cant wait to put another 63-14 beat down on them this year in the Shoe. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 96 Comments