Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bosa and Bennett outside the box stats vs Bama

0 HS
Elks' comb over's picture
July 18, 2015 at 12:14pm
30 Comments

So I posted this on a comment before but thought I would make a post about it. I always get a good laugh when Bama trolls comment on Bosa's stat line trying to make a point he didn't do anything in the game. I of course live in the real world and know differently. Anyways, for anyone else interested I thought it would be fun to show the numbers the stats don't show.

Joey was blocked by Austin Shephard with double teams from Brian Vogler throughout. Shephard actually did a decent job keeping Joey from getting past him. Cam Robinson blocked him four times and three were in the last minute of the game when we moved Joey over there (another thing trolls can't seem to get right unless they think everyone on their line is named Cam Robinson). 

Now to the numbers. I watched the game and recorded the stats for each RB against Bosa and Bennetts side of the field. 

Henry = 13 yards on 6 carries

Yeldon = 12 yards on 6 carries, 1 TD off a missed hold by Vogler (they happen)

2 of the Tides rushing TDs came with Bosa on the sidelines getting a rest.

The point is even though the stats don't show production the ones here show the impact he and Bennett had in the game.  Looking forward to seeing how much we can improve on the other side this year. 

Moral to the story for opposing offenses? Same as last year.... Don't go right

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments