Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio Stadium- What Would You Change?

0 HS
TheKid94's picture
July 16, 2015 at 11:54am
153 Comments

OK, here's my attempt at a decent offseason thread.  I know this conversation has probably happened before on 11w but I'm not sure it has recently (i.e. I checked through the past week or so for dupes and I don't remember one for at least the past month, please forgive me if I missed it!).  If you could change ONE thing about the 'shoe, what would it be?  People often talk about music, fan etiquette, the allowance of alcohol, etc. but for me, I'd change the facade of the building.  I walk past it nearly every day and it bothers me just how bland and frankly--in some parts--how ugly it is (here's looking at you, South stands port-a-johns!).  I know it's hard to keep it looking pristine all the time, but the streaks of dirt or water damage or whatever it is on the sides don't help either.  I'd like to see something like the old facade that they still have on the North end and Southeast/Southwest corners, but updated.  Obviously that's undergone some damage and isn't all too appealing anymore, but I like the design of it not just being a slab of concrete.

What do you guys think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 153 Comments