Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Last year it was the SEC, what do the Buckeyes look to prove this year?

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
July 12, 2015 at 10:55am
46 Comments

There was this huge cloud hanging over the program with the Buckeyes inability to win a big game against an SEC opponent.  They squashed that by putting it to Alabama and advancing in the playoff.

So what do the Buckeyes look to prove this year besides the obvious "we're the best and we will repeat?"

I think it has to be the complaints from the likes of the Big Twelve in that they felt TCU/Baylor got shafted when they were left out after Ohio State EARNED their way into the playoff by smashing Wisky.

Best case scenario, too me, would be the Buckeyes ending up in the #1 spot for the playoff, and the Big Twelve champion (who in my estimation will have to be undefeated to make it in the playoff because they don't play a title game) ending up in the #1 spot (be it TCU/Baylor/Oklahoma or anyone else), and Ohio State just taking them to the wood shed.

Tough to stay hungry when you're the best, and I think right now they're looking to prove that the Va. Tech loss was a fluke, and they'll prove that early on, but in the grand scheme of things, what do they look to prove by the end of the year?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments