Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Best regular season game to attend?

0 HS
bennyhana311's picture
July 10, 2015 at 12:21pm
17 Comments

Living in Hilliard, I try to get to as many OSU football games as possible every year, even though I've never had season tickets. I was able to attend the Sugar Bowl last year and feel that I was lucky enough to make it to the best of the bunch in '14. I was trying to pin down which regular season game would be the best to attend this year, home or away. Below I've ranked my top 5 favorites in order with a brief explanation. What say you, 11W?

1. Ohio State vs Michigan State - Should once again decide the B1G East and could be our most  competitive regular season game. Really wish this was a night game, though it could be quite cold.
  2. Ohio State vs Penn State - This evening affair will likely host College Gameday and the atmosphere should be electric. Considering the score last year we could be in for another dogfight with a coach we love to hate.
  3. Ohio State at Michigan -  I would have ranked this higher for obvious reasons, but I feel that the wolverinies still have some ground to make up and don't pose much of a threat at this point. Personally witnessing the end of Harbaugh's cataclysmic first season in AA would be a treat though.
  4. Ohio State at Virginia Tech - To experience the revenge that Urban will be executing against the Hokies would be a delight. The hype train will be full speed ahead to kickoff the season.
  5. Ohio State vs Minnesota - This might be a competitive game against the reigning B1G coach of the year. Somehow I doubt Jerry will be as nonchalant as his dilly bar eating self was last season.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments