Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How long does Urban stay at Ohio State

0 HS
Muckfichigan's picture
May 15, 2015 at 5:46pm
2 Comments

I was reading the article with the 11w interview with Gene Smith today and one quote from it really stood out to me. It was when Urban was talking to Gene and said, "I want to retire here". This really got me thinking if this really will be Urban's last coaching stop, and if it is then when will he hang it up? I wanted some of your opinions on the subject and to get this started, here is mine. I do think this is Urban's last coaching job. I believe that The Ohio State University is his dream job and that whoever is ad in the future will pay him plenty to stick around. I don't think he has any aspirations to test the NFL waters. Now for how long is a really good question . Also one that only Urban himself knows the answer. My opinion though is about 2027. That would make him 62 years old. I know that isn't real old for a college football coach ( Bobby Bowden, Joe Pa ) , but something tells me that he will want to spend his later years with his family. So what do the rest of you think? I know this may have been posted before but I think it is interesting to hear opinions especially after him saying he wants to retire from here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments